Sunday, December 2, 2012

Firefox tabs & address

I wanted my tabs below the address bar (Mozilla Firefox).  Here's how to do it.

The following answer was found at: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/936569

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 9/7/12 2:13 PM, someone ("animalmother") asked:

I want my TABS below the addres bar.

I want my TABS below the addres bar, there is no option for "tabs on top" anymore and I simply want them below the address bar. My y580 still has the tabs below but my asus g75vw has the tabs on top and the tabs on top" option is not there. WHat can I do?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




The most helpful answer I saw was by "Tylerdowner":

For the moment you still can manually change that behavior - enter about:config into the firefox location bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up), search for the preference named browser.tabs.onTop & toggle it to false by double-clicking it. however this setting might lose its effect in a future version of the browser, for more information also see www.ghacks.net/2012/07/26/mozilla-tabs-on-bottom-feature-needs-to-go

No comments:

Post a Comment